TouchPoint Properties respects the intellectual property of others. This website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). In accordance with DMCA provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512).
THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1998
If you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated by the TouchPoint Properties, please provide TouchPoint Properties with the following information (“Notice”):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Any Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must be sent to the Company at:
PO Box 318
Stevensville, MT 59870
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying the Company and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.